TRINI REVELLERS on the Road Package includes:
• Premium bars with an unlimited supply of alcoholic & non-alcoholic drinks (Johnny Walker Scotch, Vodka, Rum Sherry, Black Label, Red & White Wine, White Oak, Tequila,Beers & more!)
• Snacks on Monday
• Delicacies, Snacks and Lunch on Tuesday
• Private security team
• On-site paramedics
• Mobile restrooms
• Roaming photographers
• TRINI REVELLERS Goody Bags with souvenirs and carnival essential
• And of course… your costume!
• 10AM SHARP – ST. MARY COLLEGE – PEMBROKE STREET, PORT OF SPAIN
• 7AM SHARP – ST. MARY`S COLLEGE – PEMBROKE STREET, PORT OF SPAIN
TRINI REVELLERS LUNCH SPOT – NEW SPOT TO BE ANNOUNCED – Tuesday
• Do be extremely careful around all parade vehicles e.g. music trucks, bar trucks, etc. There are a lot more masqueraders than vehicles, so it’s easier for you to look out for them than the other way around
• Do invest in a pair of comfortable shoes. Trim those toenails and when in doubt, choose function over fashion. Your feet will thank you on Ash Wednesday.
• Do drink responsibly. Remember, there’s no such thing as too much water and Carnival is a marathon, not a sprint, so pace yourself.
• Do protect your skin. Sun block is your saviour, so use it copiously and don’t be afraid to reapply some on your cheeks and shoulders throughout the day.
• Do use Chap Stick or Lip Balm as needed. Dry lips can easily become cracked and painful, plus they ruin a good selfie.
• Do invest in a good pair of shades. Ladies we know you don’t wanna hide that lovely eye shadow you’re getting done, but your eyes are worth more than even the best make-up.
• Do arrange a specific meeting point with your friends within the band in case you get lost. E.g. the right side of the second DJ truck. This can save you from hours of searching time and help you avoid the infamous couples fight because one of you disappeared for too long.
• Do move around in groups as much as possible. Strength (and safety) in numbers people!
• Do indulge in the many meal offerings available on both days. We know you don’t want to replace those abs with a ‘food belly’, but you’ll need the energy to last the whole time.
• Do take as many pictures as you like to capture the memories. It’s your right to show off that hard earned Carnival body and make your overseas relatives jealous.
• Do not drink and drive. Ensure you have a designated driver in your crew before you hit the road or better yet, use a taxi service so you can all have a good time.
• Do not walk with any unnecessary valuables or personal accessories. No need for that flashy watch or gold chain when your costume is already blinging!
• Do not walk with excess money. Our all-inclusive band means the most you need is some light cash (aka “vex money”) which you should store out of sight. Pro tip: use your shoes if you don’t have any pockets.
• Do not accept drinks from strangers. A wide array of drinks is available from our fully stocked TRINI REVELLERS bars so please, no random sips on those lips.
• Do not mix medication with alcohol. This goes without saying, but since your doctor isn’t there to remind you, we will.
• Do not overreact if someone bumps into you or steps on you. Remember we’re all just trying to have a good time, so keep calm and carry on.
• Do not stray from the band and venture off on your own. It’s dangerous and besides, TRIN REVELLERS has all the vibes, so no need to go looking anywhere else.